Built in the 58th Kang Xi year of Qing Dynasty (1719), Sangutang is the memorial hall for commemorating the three visits to the cottage to invite Zhuge Liang to take a responsible post by Liu Bei and the “Conversation in Longzhong” by Zhuge Liang. It was built for commemorating Liu Bei’s three visits to the cottage. Its main body was rebuilt in the 58th Kang Xi year of Qing Dynasty (1719) at its original location by Zhao Hongen. The couplet at the gate of the hall writes "The two memorials are to thank Liu Bei’s three invitations, and the strategy spreads through the ages. The two memorials refer to Former Memorial on Going to War and Post Memorial on Going to War, and the strategy refers to the famous “Conversation in Longzhong”.