Virtual scenic spot
    待定

    position: home page> Longzhong scenic spot> Longzhong Academy

    Longzhong Academy

    2017-08-03Reading volume:4187

    隆中书院_副本.jpg

    隆中书院始建于五代天福年间,当时被称为五灵王学业堂。到了元代末年,广德寺书院迁到隆中后,与原来的书院合并,统称为隆中书院。隆中书院,占地3600平方米,建筑面积1123.44平方米,分为序言厅、励志厅、勤政厅、廉政厅、诫子厅、展望厅六大板块。它集中为我们展现了诸葛亮的一生,再现了其从励志成才、勤廉治国到子女教育等多个方面的事迹和思想。

    Built in the Tianfu years of the later Jin Dynasty (936-944), Longzhong Academy was called School Hall of King Wuling. At the end of Yuan Dynasty, after Guangde Temple Academy moved to Longzhong and combined with the existing academies, they were called Longzhong Academy. With an occupied area of 3600 square meters and a construction area of 1123.44 square meters, it consists of 6 halls: Preface Hall, Success Hall, Diligence Hall, Incorruptness Hall, Hall for Warning the Generations and Expectation Hall. It intensively presents the whole life of Zhuge Liang for us and reproduces his events and thoughts from the ambition to become a talent and managing the country diligently and incorruptly to educating his descendants, etc.