Built in the 7th Yong Zheng year of Qing Dynasty (1729), Wolongshenchu has a history of 281 years, and later the Administration Office of Longzhong scenic spot rebuilt it in 1982. “卧龙深处”(Wolongshenchu) on the lintel of its door was inscribed by Wang Renzhong in 1984, the ever vice chairman of National People’s Congress. The whole building consists of an eastern yard, a middle yard and a western yard. Today, we mainly visit the middle yard. The middle yard is divided into three buildings and three yards.